Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Call Me Crazy

Here's a look at my "temporary closet". I dream big about the closet I will have one day! I definitely keep my closet now as organized as I can. I keep items hung on skinny, velvet hangers, everything is color coordinated, folded and has a place. It can be overwhelming and sometimes I feel a little crazy when I look at all of it, but I like to shop, what can I tell you? Hey, at least its mostly thrift store purchases. Let me know if you want some advice on closet organization, I feel pretty good at it.
                                                                  A brass hat rack
                      A shelf for sweaters. some may look the same, but I swear they are not
                                                         Black, white and fun all over
                                              Never enough stripes, at least in my mind
              Oh just some of my shoes. a wise person told me you can never have too many.   
                             just bought a shoe rack at a thrift store, need to re-organize
                                                                  Its a double rainbow!
                   Dresses-loving long sleeve ones, probably cause its winter where I am
             Found the most perfect container for jewelry at Marshalls, wish I bought more
                       Stole this sunglasses solution from Emily of Cupcakes and Cashmere
                                     Clutches and Jeans, and an awesome clock that is yet to be set
What? Too many clutches and bags..I buy with a dream in mind that I will re-sell in my  
                                                        very own store. So stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment