Thursday, January 19, 2012

Leopard Love


I love hanging out with my nieces. It is high on the priority list these day. They change so fast and get smarter by the second. My mother -in- law (their Mimi) has a love for leopard print and my 4 year old niece told me that I stole this coat from her closet! I love leopard too and I love pairing it with stripes and other prints for a purposeful clash of patterns and prints. 


                                                                     Leopard Coat-old, (similar here)
                                                        Forever XXI Sweater, thrifted
                                               J Brand Black Jeans, thrifted (similar here)
                                              Black Leather Espadrilles, old (similar here)






No comments:

Post a Comment