Monday, January 16, 2012

Maroons are Reds

In honor of Martin Luther King Junior and his contributions to equality, I strive to be a better person by empowering those around me and embracing the opportunities I am fortunate to have.

Today, I spent the day off of work with a friend and meandered around some thrift stores to help her shop for work clothes. I couldn't help but get a few things too..
Here is a post of a complete outfit that I bought for under $20 (shoes and clutch included)!
        Side note: The sweater is maroon, not red and the clutch is mint green-I should probably stick to taking pictures in natural light. 


 All Thrifted: Forever XXI Jeans, Anne Taylor Loft Sweater, Gap Clutch, St. Johns Bay Boots
Scarab Ring-Jewelmint








2 comments:

  1. I admire your "thrifting" skills...cute outfit. I guess my find at the "Refinery" here in Abbeville would be expensive by DC standards! I did get two pair of nice brand new wool trousers for Vince for $.50 each. I will need to cuff them but that's doable. Wool clothing isn't a popular clothing item when it is 74 in the middle of January!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the encouragement. i am finding it harder than it looks due to all the javascript! trying to teach myself computer language is frustrating

      Delete