Monday, June 6, 2011

Seasons Come


(San Diego sunset)
                                              
For the past 7 years San Diego has been our home. That is about to change come next week. We have packed up shop and are venturing East (taking a detour North first). It is a bittersweet move as our families are on the East Coast, but we have built a life for ourselves here-a fantastic one I might add! We have the best friends and will miss them terribly. Oh, and San Diego isn’t so bad either…perfect weather, beautiful beaches, great food and amazing thrift store shopping.  Please do yourself a favor and check out UCP Thrift Stores, there are 4 locations: Pacific Beach, College Area, Lemon Grove and Chula Vista.  I have had  incredible luck  finding clothes and accessories here and hope to find things just as good back East. I am also hoping to go to some thrift stores in the cities we are stopping along the road trip, however, there is no room in the car for ANY more clothes!  As I was packing for the move, I did donate bagfuls of clothes to thrift stores and some to friends, but I decided that I have worked too hard to build my wardrobe and I was not about to part ways with it, hence the 15 boxes that were shipped and the jam packed car! I am most excited to be closer to family and for the changing seasons. I will finally be able to wear the many winter clothes I bought on discount here, but  have been unable to wear because of the quite  enjoyable San Diego weather. Here's to changing seasons and the next chapter of our life!

(How is this all going to fit?!)

No comments:

Post a Comment