Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Hats Off To You



I love all hats because I have somewhat unruly hair, but the fedora is probably my favorite “go-to” since it is so versatile. It not only blocks the sun, but it adds flare to a basic jeans and t-shirt look.  The fedora was popular in traditional men’s fashion from the early 1920s to the mid 1960s, then in the 1970s, the King of Pop, Michael Jackson made the fedora “cool” and nowadays the fedora is very popular in both men and women’s fashion.  I own an undisclosed amount of hats, but I do not think one can ever have too many. I also love to add my own special touch like peacock feathers and gold accents to them. I do not recommend buying hats online as every hat tends to fits differently, but I do keep my eye out while shopping outdoor markets as these types of places tend to sell a great selection of hats.  

No comments:

Post a Comment