Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Height & Comfort

Despite how packed my closet is of thrift store items, I don't do ALL my shopping at thrift stores. However, I still try to find the best deals so if I see something I like, either in a store or online, I look for it first on ebay.com or a website that offers discounted items, free shipping and free return shipping (unless the store offers a deal too good to pass up). I recently purchased these Nine West Vintage America Collection sandals from endless.com and they are just what I was looking for. Fun, unique and they are the perfect height without sacrificing comfort. I had to order a half a size too big, but I am keeping them anyway!



1 comment:

  1. Those are so adorable! Since they are open toed, it's always good to get them a little bigger, since you don't want squished feet. Bleh!

    Follow me back? ♥

    ReplyDelete