Monday, January 30, 2012

What Winter?

Its been very warm winter in Virginia (thank goodness)! I still get heavy hearted when I see that it is 80 degrees in San Diego, but  it is gratifying that  I can wear cashmere sweaters and vests this time of year without strange looks.


                                                           DVF Faux Fur Vest: EBAY
                                                         Cashmere Sweater: Thrifted
                                                               Purple Pants: Thirfted
                                                  Kimchi Blue Shoes: Urban Outfitters
                                                                Necklace: Kohls
                                                  Calvin Klein Sunglasses: TJ Maxx
                                                Hair coutesy of my new amazing flat iron!

                                              (Changed a few details to go out for the day)
                                                      Steve Madden "Graanie" Boots
                                                             Jacket: Anthropology

                    Embroidered purse that I scooped up at Look Again in Alexandria, VA
                             

2 comments:

  1. I love that vest of yours, you look so cute, and those pants are rocking.

    You have a really cool blog here. Do you want to follow each other, I would love that.
    Tereza
    http://drastic-plastic-fantastic-plastic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will absolutely follow your blog.. just check it out in fact and loved it. so inspired by all these great blogs..my new found love

      Delete