Sunday, January 15, 2012

Extended Break

Well, that certainly was a long break from the blog, not without a lot of great things happening in between- moved, started a new job, had lots of family visitors and weddings out of town, celebrated the holidays, and found out I was going to be an aunt!
As I said this summer, we packed up our life in San Diego and hauled across the US to Northern Virginia, stopping at some amazing cities and sites, including San Fransisco, Seattle, Whistler Mountain, Yellowstone National Park, Chicago and a couple more states in between. Those mentioned were certainly the highlights-seeing old friends, connecting with family members and of course stopping at every thrift store I could find. My husband convinced me to go north all the way up the coast before venturing east and boy am I glad he did. What a memorable trip!
Not long after, my camera broke and I decided not to post, but research other blogs and bloggers with similar interests and, to my astonishment, found so many great fashion, style, and thrifting related blogs. I truly love reading about other people's fashion interests and have been inspired in so many ways.
Here are a few favorite pictures from the cross country trip before delving back into thrifty fashion finds!
And a big thanks to my mother-in-law for a new camera!











No comments:

Post a Comment