Saturday, June 18, 2011

Just My Luck

We went into a store today while in Vancouver, BC and I was eying a pair of moccasins. I ended up not getting them because they were expensive and were not the most comfortable, probably because they were not Minnetonka moccasins. I already own 3 pairs of Minnetonkas-2 slip on and a bootie style so I probably did not need another pair, but I do love them. Besides TOMS, they truly are the next best thing. In my opinion, the styles with the rubber soles are more comfortable then the soft soles.  
...So after walking out of the store empty handed, I was a little disappointed, but then quickly moved on. A few hours later and 2nd thrift store later, I came upon a pair of Minnetonka moccasin boots-what are the odds?! They were unlike the others I already own so, of course, I scooped them up. They were well worth the $30 bucks I spent on them because they are in mint condition and fit like a foot glove. Glad I walked out on the more expensive, not as comfortable pair!

1 comment: